Лекарство отражено в статьях:
- Substances used for recreational drug use
- Performance enhancing drug
- Substances used in drug abuse
- Hard and soft drugs
- Misuse of Drugs Act 1971, the United Kingdom act under which substances defined as drugs are listed and controlled
- A drug or demon in ancient Vedic Hinduism, from the Vedic Sanskrit root druh = "be hostile"
- The Drûg or Drúedain, a race of Men from Middle-earth in the fiction of J. R. R. Tolkien
- "drug" is sometimes used as a non-standard past tense and past participle of the verb drag.